The 3D Printing Guide: The 3D printing setup and troubleshooting guide

 

This is 118 pages of 3D printer setup and troubleshooting that has been designed to guide you through getting the best from your 3D printer. It follows an easy and simple to follow step-by-step approach to checking and troubleshooting as it goes. The end goal is improving your print quality but helping you learn how as you go about it.

I was pretty late into the 3D printing scene getting my first printer in early 2018. I bought it for work to demonstrate how 3D printing could help reduce design times through rapid prototyping. The job required high quality parts made for the automotive sector so whatever it did it had to do it well. I’ve always had a seriously high requirement for quality in anything I do so I knew that I’d need to do some modifications to the printer before I was going to be happy with the results.

Title: The 3D Printing Guide: The 3D printing setup and troubleshooting guide that's easy to digest
Author: Ollie Campbell
Publisher: Amazon.com Services LLC
Year: 2020
Pages: 118
Language:
English
Format: pdf
Size: 10.1MB